• 1 head cauliflower 7-8″ wide
• 1 egg, large
• 1/2 cup Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese, grated/shredded and not packed
• 1 tsp Italian (or rosemary, basil, parsley) herb seasoning
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line round pizza baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Rinse cauliflower, remove the outer leaves and separate into florets with a paring knife. Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and process until you get a rice-like texture. Some coarse chunks are fine.
3. Place on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.
4. Remove cooked cauliflower from the oven and transfer to a bowl lined with a double/triple layered cheesecloth.
5. Then squeeze the liquid out of the ball, cauliflower inside the cheesecloth, as hard as you can. Be patient and do this a few times until barely any liquid comes out.
6. Increase oven to to 450 degrees F. Transfer cauliflower to a mixing bowl along with egg, cheese, herb seasoning, salt, black pepper and mix to combine. Transfer cauliflower mixture onto the same baking sheet you used to roast the florets. You can use the same parchment paper but you can swap it for a new one if it gets too soggy. Flatten with your hands until thin pizza crust forms.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes and remove from the oven.
8. Top with your favorite toppings and bake again until cheese on top turns golden brown. Slice and enjoy!