3-Ingredient Fudge Bites
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips (dairy free, if needed)
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Salted Caramel
- Chopped nuts
- Flaked coconut
- Place the chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Combine the coconut milk and coconut oil in a small pan, and bring to a boil, whisking occasionally to ensure the coconut oil melts fully, and the milk warms evenly.
- Pour the hot coconut milk/oil mixture over the chips, and let sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until totally smooth. Every so often I still have some lumps at this point, so I place the bowl (I use a glass bowl) over a pan of simmering water and whisk until all the lumps are gone.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners, and grease liberally. Fill each liner to the top (a heaping tablespoon of the chocolate).
- Sprinkle sea salt on top (or any of the other toppings listed above). If using caramel, drizzle 1/2 teaspoon on each fudge bite, and use a toothpick to swirl.
- Freeze (1 hour) or refrigerate (2-3 hours) until set.