- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the butter, and mix with a pastry blender or a fork until combined.
- Stir in the sour cream. Stir in the milk. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the biscuits by 3-tablespoon portions* onto the prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
From Bake or Break