- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons (90g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup (128g) creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (26g) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until completely combined. The mixture should hold together in balls, but not be too crumbly.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hand, form tablespoon-sized balls and bake for about 10 minutes or until they begin to turn golden brown around the edges. Let cool completely before removing from the tray. Store leftovers at room temperature in a sealed ziplock bag.