- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated three cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko*
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook tortellini according to package instructions; drain well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge tortellini in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Add tortellini to the skillet, 8 or 10 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce, garnished with additional Parmesan, if desired.
From Damn Delicious