- 1 pizza dough (homemade or store bought)
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 24 1x1x1/4 inch pieces mozzarella
- oil of frying
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought), hot
- Roll the dough out into a 12×8 inch rectangle, cut into 24 2×2 inch squares, top with pizza filling and wrap them up sealing them tightly.
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes, set aside in paper towels to drain, sprinkle on the mixture of the parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper and enjoy while warm, dipped into pizza sauce.
From Closet Cooking