- 1 (14.1 ounce) box Pillsbury™ Thin Mints® Brownie Mix with Chocolate Chunks in the Mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 egg
- Set oven to 350 degrees F for metal or glass pan. For dark coated pan, set oven to 325 degrees F. Coat bottom of pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil and egg in bowl until blended, about 50 strokes. Spread into pan.
- For 8×8-inch pan, bake for 29-32 minutes.
- For 9×9-inch pan, bake for 26-29 minutes.
- Cut and serve when completely cooled. Store loosely covered.
From The Seasoned Mom