- 250g salted butter
- 350g granulated sugar
- 100g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 125g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 100g walnuts, chopped
- 50g dark chocolate chips
for the topping
- melted milk chocolate
- melted white chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and line a 30cm x 20cm baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a pot, melt the butter, sugar and cocoa together over medium heat. Allow to melt, while stirring for approximately 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and coconut, mixing well.
- Stir in the walnuts and dark chocolate chips then transfer the batter to the prepared dish.
- Place in the oven and allow to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is still squidgy and a little soft.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool then drizzle over the melted chocolate.
- Slice and serve.
From Simply Delicious